Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I'll Follow the Sun




I did a mini rehab on my sun room, which really is a nook more than a room. It's a curious left over piece of porch that we think was part of a larger porch once upon a time. 
This chair started the make over. It was screaming 1970s. So one thing lead to another and 3 cans of spray paint later, and some leftover fabric, it was gorgous! 
Added these stars I purchased at Christmas for some fun, painted the walls and trim to match the new house colors, too. 
This color is called Heritage Cream. It's so warm and inviting. Sunny almost!🌞
The windows I left because Brian is replacing them soon, plus adding some stained glass. I can't wait! After that I'll add some bamboo roll down shades and a foot stool I'm working on and it will be a cozy reading hide away.
Pinterest gave me the candle idea. Love it! Total cost of mini make over 33.00 for rug, spray paint, jars and candles. Just a quick weekend project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment